Thrudball 2011 6-7th August Bognor Regis

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Purplegoo
Legend
Legend

Re: Thrudball 2011 6-7th August Bognor Regis

Post by Purplegoo »

Great weekend Frank and the gang, was a cracker. Really enjoyed it, and not just the result.

Reason: ''
Pug
Legend
Legend

Post by Pug »

glowworm wrote:
mrbrownesquire wrote:Great work as usual Frank, a thrudderly enjoyable weekend!

Is there a final standings results list somewhere?

and if so (and its not a problem) can you include races with player names please?
Wot this old G.I.T said...

need it for K-O-T-F, O-O-T-O & G-O-T-G :orc:

"In Dodge We Trust"
Giraffe
I AM THRUD!

Post by Giraffe »

will try and sort results HTMl tomorrow

Selling ALL my bloodbowl stuff
Giraffe
I AM THRUD!

Post by Giraffe »

ok, so I lied...struggling with getting the results HTML bits up (but strangely only for a few of the rounds)...I am using a previouos version of score, so probably my wn fault but could just be a data entry error somewhere...wish I was more of a score-jedi...

Also been snowed lately, we're franticallly battle board and scenery building at the BRGA club to meet a grant feedback deadline...and strangely attendance in August evaporated the moment we said we needed all hands at the pump to do this...sigh!... :D

But still sorry for my as usual incompetence...

I'm having to use notepad as I've not got a new version of dreamweaver that is Windows 7 64 bit compatible, so may still take me a few days

ALSO did anyone at thrudball lose a metal coffee cup?

Found it last night in the box with the remaining Merchandise in...

Probably going to belong to one of the chaps who was camping...?

Finally can anyone remember who bought the Book "the Emeror's Finest" at The Auction?

We have this written down as a James Webber, as far as I know there wasn't such a chap there, and it wasn't James Hone I've already asked...it's the only outstanding payment I cannot assign, so the boy's who were doing the admin s=didn't do Too bad a job...

See you guys at exiles (particularly if you want any more thrud merchandise...)?

Giraffe
I AM THRUD!

Post by Giraffe »

HUMBLE apologies thrudballers on the delay with the results on the website, they are now at last SORT OF up.

thrudball

I've still got to get a Windows7 64 bit compatible version of Fireworks & Dreamweaver, until which I can't put the results on the menu bar where they belong.

Sorry took me FOREVER to do these in notepad...PAINFUL!!!

Looking ahead to 2012, does anyone fancy a Charity It's a Knockout event on the Friday Before Thrudball?

Thinking we could get 10-20 local companies to sponsor the outlay for the hire of the It's a Knockout equipment on the understanding we'd all raise a say £200 each.

ten teams of 5 Players, £200 minimum sponsorship per member = £10,000

Perhaps even see if local TV would be interested?

Who's up for this? If I get enough positive feedback I'll raise a new Forum Post and put it to a vote...
Thrudtastic!!!